The Administrative Office of State Property Management, as specified by the Republic of Tajikistan’s Decree “on the State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan” effective as of December 28, 2006 (under ¹ 590), is a sub-division of the State Committee on State Property Management.
The Administrative Office of State Property Management consists of four (4) sub-divisions:
1. Department for Privatization & Relations with Local Authorities.
2. Department of State Property.
3. Department for Restructurization and Bankruptcy of State Enterprises.
4. Department for Relations with Joint-Stock Companies and Joint Ventures.
The Administrative Office of State Property Management, mainly, aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. Implementation of the Republic of Tajikistan Government policies on deregulation and privatization of the state property.
2. Development of methodology for the privatization process.
3. Protection and effective use of the state property; protection of the property rights and interests of the Republic of Tajikistan in terms of the property rights and the use of state property of the Republic of Tajikistan outside of the countries.
4. Implementation of the state policy which prevents the insolvency of the state enterprises and legislation related to the bankruptcy.
5. Coordination of the state authorities in regulation of issues related to the state property management.
6. Maintenance of the records of the state property.
7. Analysis of privatization process dynamics and monitoring of the state property privatization programs.